The Carbonfiber Mini features a double detent system—to keep the blade safely closed for carrying, plus a second detent at the half-open position to ensure a controlled open and close. The blade is S35vn for exceptional wear resistance and a long-lasting edge. The highest level of chromium of any high-vanadium steel gives it excellent corrosion resistance as well. The spear point blade shape, with a full-width flat grind, provides excellent slicing capabilities and the downturned tip is ideal for utility work and precise, controlled cuts.
The handle is carbon fiber, making this an exceptionally light and easy carry. The backspacer is anodized in blue and features an integrated lanyard attachment. The knife’s unique features and the clean design make the CFM1 a simple, yet extraordinary knife.
- Blade Length: 2.60″ (6.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.80″ (9.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.30″ (16.0 cm)
- Blade Material: S35vn steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.121″ (3.1 mm)
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint with Double Detent
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (51 g)
- Blue Anodized Aluminum Backspacer
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.